Reborn [Liquid DnB] Reborn [Liquid DnB]

Holy crap this is awesome, easy 5 outta 5. Top scorer title well deserved ;)

I have two suggestions on what could be improved; The ride and the ending. In my opinion the ride stood out a tad too much. I think it could be lowered a bit, which would also give more room for the melody. The cutoff ending also doesn't really do this track justice, and could be easily fixed with a quick fade out. But i'm pretty much nitpicking :P

Keep making awesome music ^^! I look forward to seeing you in the finals! (Assuming i can make it, of course...)

Zelgeon responds:

Thanks for the suggestions! We fixed the ending :)

Good luck!

Neurobop Neurobop

Fantastic track ^^! The juxtaposition of heavy electronic bass and gentle sax is quite interesting combination. My only suggestion would be to give the track just a bit more time to develop.

Best of the luck to the deathmatch ;)

5TanLey responds:

k, thanks :)

BrainDead BrainDead

I'm really enjoying the bouncy feeling the melody has, it really gives this an unique twist. Also those chords added nice amount of depth.

I have mainly two points that could use improvement; the mixing and the bass. For me it sound's like there are some clashing frequencies between some synths that could be eliminated with some more EQing. Also some volume levels could use maybe a bit of tweaking.

The bass sounds kinda... generic in my opinion, it has that distinct massive 'watermark' stamped on it :P (It's gonna be awkward if you didn't use massive for it...). I would spend some time to make tweak it a bit to fit the overall feeling of the track better. The modulation was on point though.

All that said i did really like this track a lot. I also don't actually think that this is overly repetitive :P

Hope that you found my ramblings useful ^^

Also, that ending ;) (Am i beating a dead horse yet?)

Spadezer responds:

I don't know how I missed this in my notifications but I recently found it

I think I hear what you mean about the mixing. It seems in general that most of the instruments are competing with each other.

About the generic bass I have two things. 1) I will abuse Massive presets (lack of sound design understanding may contribute to that) and 2) I actually intended to have generic leads/basses. It kind of was the point of the song. But, meh, generic massive bass is generic.

Thanks for the kind responses, and I'm glad you enjoyed it.